Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Venue...

I phoned the lady from the property management company again today to get a final confirmation on the venue next door and it has been confirmed! I will have to phone them up again on Friday the 2nd of December in order to make an appointment to collect the keys. I will be able to get the keys on the Monday before we open and am allowed to keep it until the exhibition is finished. This means we will have twice as much space as we have now, which gives us a lot more to work with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment