Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Logo...



Lucy's graphic designer friend got back to us with a new logo. Well he made quite a few so we could choose what we preferred. The leaf has been converted into a camera, which I found a very clever idea. The logo seems so simple but at the same time none of us had thought out it. I am very impressed with the logo. We haven't decided which one to use yet but I'm leaning towards either the second one in the second row or the third one in the second row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment