Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fundraising...

We have got our first fundraising event coming up! We are going to have a bake sale at the Eldon building on the 11th of November from 12 until 3pm. The money we raise will be used either for leaflet printing of for the venue. We are all chipping in some money to get all of the products we need to make cakes. My mum has kindly given us a few cake mixes, which means we'd only need to buy milk and eggs. 

I am also going to contact Krispy Kreme to see whether they could provide us with some doughnuts we could sell and make use of their fundraising scheme. We are aiming to earn about £100 from this bake sale.

Hannah has been in contact with the Fawcett Inn to get a date for the Pub Quiz. We have already gotten permission to have a pub quiz, although we haven't chosen a date yet. We have created a mock-up leaflet of the event so when we know the details we can just put them on and distribute the leaflet.
Kate has managed to get a hold of a quiz book where we will get some questions from. We haven't decided on a prize yet but I think the prize will be something like a bottle of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment