Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sponsors...

We have contacted about 60 companies to see whether they could sponsor us and in exchange we could put their logo on all of our social networking sites and our website. Unfortunately we haven't heard anything positive back yet. Most of the companies have said no because they get so many requests. Some companies, like Starbucks, do want to help and have said this on their website: "Contributing positively to our local communities is important to Starbucks and our stores will be happy to support local community events in any way possible. Please contact the store manager of your local store to find out what support they may be able to offer you". Hopefully at least one of the many companies we have emailed are able to help us as anything will be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment