Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Discounts...

I have contacted 5 companies who print leaflets and asked whether we could get any kind of discount from them. This is the email I got back from a company called Vistaprint:

Dear Elaine de Vries:
Thanks for contacting Vistaprint, where it's easy to make an impression for less.
In response to your email please be informed that we can provide you with a discount all you have to do is place your order through and call our toll free number at 0800.496.0350 so that we can activate the promotion over the phone.
Thank you for choosing Vistaprint.
 Sincerely,
Med Azzouz Ben Dhif
Vistaprint Customer Service


I emailed another company called Refresh studio. I explained to them that a group and I had to exhibit our work and had to do all the advertising for it too. They emailed me back and asked me what exactly I wanted to print. I replied that we wanted to get 500 A5 colour printed leaflets to which she replied:

500 130gsm leaflets will cost £59

I will do them for £35 for you in the interests of your request.
Lee


The third company I heard back from is called aboreal printing. This is the email they sent me: 


Hi Elaine
We can do 5000 for £125.00
If thats any help?
Regards Chris


Very good news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment