Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Advertising...

I have been put on the advertising team and been looking at making leaflets as well as where we can print our leaflets and what else we want to print. On the right is a leaflet I have designed. Since we are 100% sure on the venue now as well as the dates I added all of that to it. We have got the venue from Monday the 5th until Monday the 12th. The first two days are for setting up and getting everything ready. the opening will be held on the 8th of December and it will remain open until the 10th. Then the last two days are for clearing up the place and making sure it's in the same state as it was when we got it. 

I thought it would be important to add that we are from the University of Portsmouth as well as adding that we have teas and cakes along with free admission. If people have to pay to get in, a lot less people will arrive. The only thing that is missing is the opening times as we haven't completely sorted that out yet. On the bottom is the website we have created just in case they need more information. 

Everyone was very pleased with the leaflet and had a few bits and bobs they'd change about it. This week everyone has been assigned to create leaflets and we will see which on we will end up using. 

No comments:

Post a Comment