Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Printing...

Again, being part of the advertising team I've been looking into where we can get the cheapest (yet good quality) leaflets and such from. I've been looking at the website www.vistaprint.co.uk. They offer a whole range of free products including business cards  and pens. These two things will be very important at the exhibition. If our exhibition is successful someone might want our business card to contact us in the future. This way we can get connections! I reckon pens will be good to get because everyone always lends pens to everyone else and they end up absolutely everywhere! This is another great way to get the word around of our exhibition. 

The website also sells posters, banners, bumper stickers, window decals, handouts, postcards, brochures, note pads, envelopes, note cards, t-shirts, caps, hoodies, magnets, mugs, name tags and much more. Now although ALL of these things would be very useful, we can't have everything unfortunately. I have emailed the company asking whether it would be possible to get a discount on some of the things we want to order so I'll have to wait and see for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment