For some reason I was unable to create a contact sheet in Bridge, so I just took a snapshot of the photos. The first four pictures were taken on the first shoot and the last 5 were taken on the second shoot. As you can see one of them is messed up. This is because I didn’t close the film holder properly, I didn’t think that light had come in, but obviously it did. Luckily I took 3 woodland photos, so it’s not that big of a problem. I scanned the images in on 2040ppi.
Scanning was quite difficult because the last time I used to scanner was in the first year for the workshop. I tried to get the colours right, but it was quite tricky for some of them. I have had to do little edits to some of the photos, but luckily most of them turned out fine.
I am incredibly happy having done a large format shoot, but I’m not too happy with all of the photos. I like the chopped down areas and the woodland, and the final photo, but I don’t like the heathland photos or the first overgrown photo. I think for my final project I’d like to combine both digital and large format in order to get the best result.